Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Knitting and reading

       Still working on my Through the Woods hood... but getting close! I may even get to finish today, due to some unforseen me time, gifted me by a friend. Kiddo is going to see a production of Stuart Little while I drive Eldest to class... the time she's in class is usually dedicated to movement and reading practice with Younger.  I love knitting in this chunky yarn. It's Bare Swish Bulky, plant dyed in weld, cosmo, mullein (all yellows) and overdyed with indigo.
       Working on book 8 of the Outlander series. I'm so in love with the characters and story, that I'm pretty sure I'll start over as soon as I'm finished.
        What are you knitting and reading? Please share a link in the comments, below!

1 comment:

  1. Love the cables, looks like it's going to be ever so cosy :)

    ReplyDelete