Saturday, March 22, 2014

An Equinox Birthday

I woke to breakfast and gifts, laid out by my sweet girls. The day was spent in celebration of Spring... as much time outdoors and in the woods as possible. I let go of grand plans of egg dyeing, candle making, and seed planting... and embraced simply being.... all day, with friends and family.

 A Bald Eagle nest we're keeping an eye on... hoping to see some action. We saw an adult leave it, a few weeks ago.

 Where water meets shore... one of my most favorite places, in so many different locations.










 watching... .listening... for wood frogs. The vernal ponds are such a magical, mysterious place.
 Trying out my gift... a new lens for my camera. So exciting to get closer! The little uses it for a better view.
Such a perfect day, celebrating Spring and my 39th trip around the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment